PCR is an award winning digital consultancy focusing on driving revenue for high growth ecommerce brands, through intense focus on Conversion Rate Optimization, Customer Retention, and Email Marketing. We focus heavily on culture and community. We offer all the traditional benefits like medical, dental, and 401k but we also offer benefits like remote working, unlimited vacation policy, flexible schedules, a high priority on work/life balance, paid parental leave, and Summer Fridays.
This is the Right Fit for you if:
- You enjoy day-to-day client contact.
- You can deliver high quality marketing strategies and campaigns.
- You feel confident leading the delivery teams in alignment with our client’s strategy and goals.
- You consistently identify opportunities to expand and deepen client relationships.
- You possess energy, passion, authenticity and creativity.
You also love working on:
- Overseeing and managing strategy, implementation and progress of client campaigns.
- Producing high-quality work and executing on campaign deliverables. Examples might include implementing HubSpot campaigns (creating landing pages, calls to action, emails, lead scoring and segmentation strategies, workflows, etc.), and managing paid lead generation campaigns (such as pay per click, content advertising, etc.).
- Understanding client goals, objectives, and industry.
- Proactively making educated recommendations or opportunities for clients based on needs and goals.
- Managing relationships and expectations both internally with our team and externally with the client.
Experiences That Align With The Account Manager Role:
- 2-3 years experience directly managing clients.
- 1+ year experience utilizing HubSpot (or comparable marketing automation platform).
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and other marketing platforms.
- Strong background in digital marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple projects simultaneously.