The Junior Account Executive serves as day-to-day liaison between our team and the client, under the supervision of an Account Manager. This person is responsible for successful and timely completion of various projects ranging from HubSpot implementation to paid search campaign management to content management, as well as assisting with the development of client marketing communication strategies. Ideal candidates should have one to two years of advertising/marketing agency experience along with excellent interpersonal, customer service, organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously. Applicants should demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving skills, and a keen understanding of how an integrated agency operates.
Responsible To | Director of Accounts, Director of Strategy, Account Manager
External Relationships | Clients, Media Contacts, Partners (content, web development, etc.)
Hours | Full-time
Key Owned Deliverables
- Overseeing and managing strategy, implementation and progress of client campaigns.
- Producing high-quality work and executing on campaign deliverables: Implementing HubSpot campaigns (creating landing pages, calls to action, emails, lead scoring and segmentation strategies, workflows, etc.), and managing paid lead generation campaigns (such as pay per click, content advertising, etc.).
- Understanding client goals, objectives, and industry.
- Providing client with clear reporting and progress of their account based on goals and vision.
- Proactively making educated recommendations or opportunities based on client needs and goals.
- Managing the relationship and expectations with each client.
- Supporting large accounts and assisting Account Manager with campaign implementation: HubSpot implementation, managing monthly content and social deliverables, minor client communication, and participate with campaign strategy.
Areas of Knowledge and Skill
- 1-2 years experience with client communication and management
- Background in digital marketing
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Problem-solving skills