PCR is seeking a college intern to support and work alongside our account and strategy teams in direct communication with the agency’s clients. The goal of our college term interns is to gain an understanding of all areas PCR works within. There will be rotations within the Accounts Team, B2B Team, Retention Team, and UX/Customer Journey Team - to give the applicant a breadth of experience and expose them to areas of focus for their next step in their career. With each rotation, we will provide experience, training, and access to accreditation on relevant platforms to better prepare the applicant for the marketing/digital world.
- Responsible To | Head of Account / Head of Strategy
- External Relationships | Clients, External Partners
- Internal Relationships | B2B Team, Retention Team, UX Team, Data Analytics, Leadership
- Hours | Part-Time
- High written and verbal communication skill
- Effective project management skills
- Skill in both analysis of opportunity as well as synthesis of resolution
- High organizational skill
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of personalities and to unify their strengths in service of a singular purpose
- Ability to rapidly gain technical knowledge of implementation and review systems
Expectations + Accomplishments
- Work with each team on plan formulation
- Collaboration and Communication are key on any successful team. We want our interns to be able to work with and support each team in their formulation and launch of strategic client plans.
- Each intern will be a part of a core strategy session, to understand what the client goals are, what levers we are able to pull to accomplish them, and the action plan for how to implement.
- Accomplishment: The Intern will be expected to prepare and present a strategic plan for each section of the business, with clear articulated goals, insights, and actions.
- Opportunity Identification and Development
- Data gathering and educated analysis are at the core of our work, and we want to make sure each intern feels comfortable with the platforms and client data provided.
- Accomplishment: The Intern will be expected to bring insight/data analysis for each section of the business, to be shared and collaborated on during internal meetings.
- Action and Implementation
- Data and Insights are important, but action is the core element of impact. We want the interns at PCR to feel comfortable with implementation and refinement in the platforms of each client.
- Accomplishment: The Intern will be expected to support the implementation and editing of client campaigns, with the support and guidance of the team.
- Our goal is that each intern leaves PCR with a strong understanding of retention, user experience, and client data analysis. To provide tangible aspects of this, we hope to have each intern certified in the core platforms that support PCRs work.
- Accomplishment: The Intern will be expected to finalize accreditation from:
- Google Analytics
- Phase 1 // B2B (Month 1-2)
- Phase 2 // Retention (Month 3-4)
- Phase 3 // UX/Data (Month 5-6)