The Junior Account Executive serves as day-to-day liaison between our team, the client and partners under the supervision of an Account Manager. This person is responsible for effectively communicating and managing our account’s team projects between vendors, internal teams and the client. Applicants should demonstrate excellent interpersonal, customer service, organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
Responsible To | Director of Accounts, Account Manager
External Relationships | Clients, Media Contacts, Partners (content, web development, etc.)
Hours | Full-time
Key Owned Deliverables
- Proactively handles all day-to-day client communications.
- Manages client meeting agendas, notes and recaps for each account supporting.
- Understanding and prioritizing multiple client goals, objectives, and industry.
- Providing clients with clear progress of their account based on goals and vision.
- Managing the relationship and expectations with each client.
- Meeting with project team members (internal and external) to identify and resolve issues.
Areas of Knowledge and Skill
- 1-2 years experience with client communication and management
- Background in digital marketing (experience in email marketing, eComm and UX)
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Problem-solving skills
- Use of a project management tool
- Strong organizational skills