PCR is an award winning digital consultancy focusing on driving revenue for high growth ecommerce brands, through intense focus on Conversion Rate Optimization, Customer Retention, and Email Marketing. We focus heavily on culture and community. We offer all the traditional benefits like medical, dental, and 401k but we also offer benefits like remote working, unlimited vacation policy, flexible schedules, a high priority on work/life balance, paid parental leave, and Summer Fridays.
This is the Right Fit for you if:
- You are a highly analytical person with a proven track record of driving and accelerating revenue growth to increase retention within customer segments.
- You roll up your sleeves to execute effectively, and iterate quickly with A/B testing and experimentation.
- You’re passionate about ensuring our client’s customers become customers for life and are focused on increasing customer LTV.
- You have hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing customer retention campaigns and are obsessed with analytics and very strong at financial modelling.
- You can’t wait to spend your afternoon figuring out how to drive down CAC, increase LTV, analyze cohorts and dive deep into data to make impactful decisions.
You Also Love Working on:
- Developing strategy and lead the execution of the Retention marketing programs across email, push, SMS, and CRM marketing initiatives.
- Partnering cross-functionally to execute personalized customer experiences and segmentation programs that drive customer engagement and repeat conversion.
- Defining customer segmentation, perform cohort analysis, measure and regularly.
- Identifying and proposing opportunities to optimize customer retention and loyalty programs for each client based on clear understanding of client goals and needs.
- Analyzing site metrics and sales information to identify opportunities to increase sales and site conversion.
- Working cross-functionally with development, design, data/analytics and editorial to design, build and execute automated, triggered, lifecycle and ad-hoc campaigns across direct marketing user journeys (email, SMS, and other messaging delivery applications).
- Supporting ongoing testing and segmentation tactics for all channels to ensure continued innovation and optimization for engagement and retention.
Experiences That Align With The Retention Strategist Role:
- 3-5+ years in an early-stage growth retention marketing role, including at least 2 years in an e-commerce, direct-to-consumer role.
- You have a critical understanding of the levers and tools to use in GA to help assess, define and optimize your strategic marketing plan.
- Familiarity with other analytics or attribution platforms like Glew, GA4 and Shopify are a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with the ability to analyze data, generate reports and organize large pieces of data.
- Experience with Klaviyo tools and how they work with best-in-class eComm apps.
- Experience growing customer email file, creating and executing B2C nurture campaigns and email flows
- Experience building and growing the SMS list as well as creating and executing campaigns
- Experience working with Smile.io or other loyalty programs.
- Strong data background as well as experience with brand strategy a must, copywriting experience a plus.